Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alejandro Nakahodo
Dr. Alejandro Nakahodo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muskegon, MI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Nakahodo is affiliated with Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus, North Ottawa Community Hospital and Mercy Health Partners- General Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Alejandro Nakahodo has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Nakahodo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
North Ottawa Community Hospital
Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
MHP Mercy Campus
43 Years Experience
Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Alejandro Nakahodo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1560 E Sherman Blvd, Muskegon, MI
Dr. Alejandro Nakahodo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.