Dr. Hector A Preti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hector A Preti?

Highest Recommendation

Dr. Preti treated me for T3 Esophogeal Cancer and I am now 12 mths into remission. The odds of this are pretty low, but I'm still here. During my treatment I met other patients all of them spoke most highly of the Doctor. One of them in particular had 3 recurrences over the past 10 years and pulled through each time. He gives each patient all the time that is required which will sometimes result in a wait for other patients in line; believe me the wait is worth it and he will give you the time you require also.

Poor response by office staff

I called to make an appointment on a Thursday and Dr. Preti's staff was to call me back with an appointment time. I waited until the following Monday and called back to finally get an appointment. I am not impressed with the staff.When I arrived for my appointment, I was told that my wait could be as much as two hours. I chose to find another doctor.