Dr. Alejandro Rotter Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Rotter?

THEY DON'T CARE - He does not take personal interest.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Dr. assumes things instead of PROVING THINGS. Without facts he dictates and entreat conditions. My hair is falling to the fact I hardly have any. (No bold family history or anything at all) And he just says IT IS STRESS. without him knowing what is my personal life or my personality. and... not treatment or suggestion. JUST IGNORING IT. His staff, nice and respectful, but... seems administration is not good. They are terrible when REFERRALS, come. Making me lose lots of specialist’s appointments.

Patient

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Horrible doctor. In one simple word VERY rude!!!

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

He is my go to dr

Best Dr. in town.

Posted on January 25th, 2015

I am lucky to have found the right Dr. for me and my family. Dr. Rotter really cares. He will go to details in your medical history and strives in finding an answer to our medical problems. Since I am his patient my blood pressure is finally under control, I have lost 40 lb under his medical supervision. His staff is extremely good and on point. I decided to write this review due to a medical emergency we had with my oldest daughter, she was rushed to the hospital with abdominal pain, nothing was found in all the exams emergency room preformed and Dr. Rotter took the time to look into the situation and helped us resolve the diagnosis and treatment. His bedside manner is excellent, he makes us feel like family. We are appreciative and grateful for his medical expertise and the way he treats his patients. THANK YOU DR. ALEJANDRO ROTTER!!

Posted on February 4th, 2014

the office of dr rotter in doral is the worst office in the entire south florida i don't know how can that man call him self a dr. he us unethical, rude, obnoxious, and you can tell that all that so called dr cares about is money, you go to that office for him to treat you for an illness or medical complaint and he either ends up selling you some hormone treatment that supposedly he does, or a weight loss treatment, or his new thing now allergy testing, he ends up treating you for anything but what you are really there for, i have been there waiting to see him and i have heard his staff telling him to come see patients and he answers back very rudely let them wait, you hear him trying to sign medicare patients over to a manage care, of course to get more money in to his pocket, not because he cares about the patient, i was his patient but when i realized the kind of dr this man is and been my self in the medical field, i decided to change drs, to a real dr, a dr that cares about his patients, not about money, a dr that if i go see him for a headache, or a cold he is going to treat me for what i am there for, not going to try to sell me a hormone kit, and someone who is going to respect my time, not put me inside a room and tell his staff let them wait. besides he had a girl working there that was super nice and sweet to the patients very friendly and i called at the beginning of the year and i was told that she is no longer there, i am sure alot of patients were there cause of her, i have nothing against the other 2 girls they are also very nice, but thats about it. i will not recommend this dr to anyone i think he bought his title, just like he bought the diploma he has for his so called hormone replacement therapy. and everything else he does, do not let this man full you, or anyone in your family.

Bad manner and rude

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I really love this Doctor. Never have to wait a long time to see him and he is extremely knowledgeable about everything. The staff is fantastic and treat me very well. I recommend Dr. Rotter to all my friends.

clueless...rude

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

Went to see Dr Rotter for first time and experience was horrible starting with the very rude and unfriendly secretary. Then came his medical assistant who could hardly speak English and could not draw my blood. The doctor was rushed and unprofessional and with little knowledge of my medical conditions. Worst experience ever!

Posted on November 14th, 2016