Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alejandro M Sanchez has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Alejandro M Sanchez has the following 8 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Alejandro M Sanchez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alejandro M Sanchez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
First thing i noticed was he had urine on his pants and his lab coat sleeves were filthy. Bedside manner could use some work. After investigating, i found out he should not be doing surgery any more as he is so tired hehas to sit mid surgery and eat because he has low blood sugar. His receptionist is horrible at returning calls and lied about submitting a request for authorization, which I'm blessed didn't happen.
I had tears my eyes reading all the terrible testimonies that this so called Dr preformed on me several times! I Must of been totally insane going back to him over and over again!! I also suffered from his incompetence, lack of professional etiquette, inconsideration and not to mention the VERY RUDE he always treated his employees. I underwent many scar revisions and hernia revisions and each time it was worst. My scar was very dark thick and my hair line was so high that I always had to tuck in my shirt because it would show. My belly button was popped out and the upper part of my abdomen was so bloated, I looked and felt awful. I had sutures that I felt through my skin. Due to one of the many surgeries I got staff infection! I was on intravenous and oral antibiotics for over two months. That was not the end of my nightmare. The day before my last surgery Margie the Dr's wife said "between you and me, the doctor is very tired, he has worked many years. He wants to retire! " ... who would say this. I know she'll deny ever saying this. But she knows I telling the truth! I FINALLY went to a very professional Dr. He did a fantastic job he knew the horrid results I had. I have a very nice flat stomach now,my my belly button is small and cute my scar is very low and thin. He put a mesh to hold my hernia. It's been one year year since my surgery and I finally have the results I wanted. 7 years ago. My new Dr was' heaven sent" PLEASE, PLEASE read and share with anyone who Is considering going with THAT man!
He is very rude!!!!!! The man thinks he is superior to his patients and staff. Yells at his staff in front of patients! Very scary and does a horrible job I've seen many of his procedures and he leaves bad scars on his patients it is so sad that many people go to him to look better and have really bad scaring and he doesn't even care. Please look else where I can assure you that will be the best decision you can make. I had a tummy tuck done by him and I wish I would've never had it done my tummy looked better before the procedure I am so upset and I feel very bad for the people who fall under his "care"
I am so happy that I went to him for my breast augmentation surgery. He is kind, knowledgable and respectful. He did a wonderful job for me as I get compliments all the time! Their staff is caring and very professional. I have recommended him to my friends and family as well. I am planning on returning for another procedure.
46 Years Experience
Universidad De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1972
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Alejandro M Sanchez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsMonterey Park Surgical Center, 1250 S Sunset Ave Ste 101, West Covina, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alejandro M Sanchez in this video.
Dr. Alejandro M Sanchez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Covina, CA.