Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alejo Santa Cruz has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Alejo Santa Cruz has the following 4 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Chest Pain
Dr. Alejo Santa Cruz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Santa Cruz sent over records to the Summit Hospital physical rehabilitation unit; he claimed that I had diabetes, and did not mention anything else about my medical history. Fortunately, the staff at the Summit Hospital physical rehabilitation treatment center did sample blood tests to determine my complete lack of diabetes, and did not administer the glucose control medi- cation which Dr. Santa Cruz had prescribed!
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus, 2450 Ashby Ave, Berkeley, CA
Dr. Alejo Santa Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.