Dr. Aleksander A Domiczek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aleksander A Domiczek?

Great doctor

Dr. Domiczek is a great doctor. He is very thorough and explains everything to me until I am comfortable in understanding what's happening. He is very patient. He has helped me through some difficult times. I would recommend Dr D. to anyone who needs a good family doctor. I really like the medical assistants and office staff too! I never had to wait more than a few minutes to be called, and they are all so caring and nice.

Best Primary Care Physician I've ever had!

He takes great interest of all medical problems that I have. I can always get my medication refills in a timely manner. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Dr. Aleksander A Domiczek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.