Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aleksander R Komar has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Komar is a very nice man and he is smart. He explained everything to me in a way I could understand. I wasn't nervous about him doing my surgery. His staff, aka receptionist, was awful. I literally had to do her, Angie's, job. I had to call my insurance numerous times to see if she really did call in to have my surgery approved and twice they told me no, so I had to call her back and bug her. When I was supposed to have my surgery the next day, I called the hospital and they said my surgery was scheduled for the following week. It was horrible working with the receptionist and I've considered never using Dr. Komar again just because of her.
Dr. Komar is an exceptional human being. He's very straightforward, well-informed, and spent quite a bit of time explaining the pros and cons of my surgery. His demeanor and professionalism was excellent both before the surgery during my hospital stay and all of my post op appointment. I have several immune system diseases which could complicate my surgery and dr. Komar helped me to work out a plan to prevent such complications. I would go back to Dr. Komar and or refer him do any of my friends or family. The office staff was very accommodating and friendly and I couldn't of asked for a better experience.
I hae never had the opportunity to meet such a courteous person who goes to such great lengths to satisfy his Patience's. He explains everything in depth and to be the most professional and outstanding performance a person could hope for! I have never had the opportunity to meet such a polite person and knowledageable in his profession as I did with DR, Komar. I feel he went above and beyond to insure I had the best service in both of my surgeries he performed on me. It is becoming all too rare to find a person ( DR Aleksander R. Komar M.D.) that goes to such lengths to satisfy his patiences. DR Komar is a great asset to the medical field!
BEWARE.. Will want to cut you open, regardless if you are recovered yet or not from chemo or radiation, claiming that it is OK to do so, when it is clearly not OK yet. As result, you WILL suffer surgery complications, malnutrition that will surely be disregarded and not cured, and as result will suffer certain complications, unnecessary pain & sickness and end result of DEATH.. GOTO A SPECIALIST.. DON'T SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED...
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Aleksander R Komar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates Of Brevard, 2200 W Eau Gallie Blvd Ste 202B, Melbourne, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aleksander R Komar in this video.
Dr. Aleksander R Komar is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.