Dr. Aleksandr Melikov Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Aleksandr Melikov?

worst doctor!

Posted on October 29th, 2015

this is the worst doctor ever! i need to report him.

Dr. Melikov office visit

Posted on September 10th, 2014

We took our grandchildren, who were visiting from out of town, to see Dr. Melikov. He was excellent, very knowledgable and his demeanor with the kids was perfect. We highly recommend!

Great Pediatrician

Posted on December 20th, 2013

I was really happy when this location opened close to my house. I was not enjoying having to drive downtown to take my kids to the doctor. I was nervous about switching since we did like our doctor we just weren't in love with the drive to get there. Walking into the new office immediately eased my worries. The office is brand new and clean. They have a well room and a sick area. The office staff was friendly and helpful. We waited less than 5 minutes to be called back. The nurse was cheery and super sweet with all 3 kids. When Dr. Melikov came into the patient room he was smiling and warm. He engaged with all 3 children on their age level and seemed interested their health history and any concerns I might have. I never felt rushed or like he was disinterested or "bothered" by the children or me.I am very happy we made the decision to switch.

Grandma in temp custody

Posted on November 4th, 2013

All of my experiences with Dr. Melikov have been excellent! He is currently the physician for four of my grandchildren. He is very thorough, compassionate and concerned. I have never waited for longer than 15 minutes to see him. I have the utmost confidence in him and his staff. Great pediatrician!!!!!

Yikes.

Posted on December 21st, 2010

I'm still not sure why Dr. Melikov is a pediatrician... he seems irritated by children. I am not impressed whatsoever.

Why is he a pediatrician?

Posted on February 27th, 2010

Dr. Melikov has the worst bed side manner. He doesn't seem to care about anything other than getting you out of his office as quickly as possible. He doesn't want to answer any questions...and forget trying to get complete information about diagnosis from him. I am currently trying to find a new pediatrician at Nellis AFB. I WILL NOT be returning to him under any circumstance.

Posted on October 29th, 2015