Dr. Aleksandr Sokolovsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aleksandr Sokolovsky?

Great Surgeon

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Dr. Aleks did his best to do surgery around my schedule. Every aspect was explained to me before doing my hernia repair.

Frustrating experience...

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Didn't listen well. Didn't communicate with me well. Took a week to call me back. His staff told me "He doesn't have time to make phone calls to patients." Made assumption after assumption. Didn't believe me when I told him the condition took on a whole new meaning just a couple weeks prior... told me that it was resulting from previous surgery scar tissue... My surgery was 4 years ago! Now I'm coming to him with something NEW! "How about I go in and clip the nerve ending so you don't feel it anymore and your inside leg is numb?" Ahhh... NO! How about you go in a fix it? "Not much I can do for you. That is a very difficult surgery." Well, I guess I will go find someone who can!

Posted on May 8th, 2017