The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alen Babakhani
Dr. Alen Babakhani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Babakhani is affiliated with University Community Hospital, Brandon Regional Hospital and Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alen Babakhani has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Alen Babakhani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Babakhani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Community Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital
Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Town & Country Hospital
Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
11 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine At Chicago
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlen Babakhani MD, 18034 Cozumel Isle Dr, Tampa, FL
Dr. Alen Babakhani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.