Dr. Alessandro Fichera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alessandro Fichera?

Wonderful Surgeon!!!

I have a genetic colon cancer syndrome and needed to have my colon removed. I have never had surgery before and was nervous so I sought experts in the field and asked them who they would go to for this type of surgery. This led me to Dr. Fichera. All of my relatives who also have the mutation had open surgery and Dr. Fichera performed the surgery laproscopically. (I still can't believe he removed my colon from that small incision!) He is an amazing surgeon with a wonderful personality. (This was a bonus as I didn't care if the surgeon was a pompous a$$ as long as he was the best.) The scheduling was a pain - but that didn't have anything to do with him.

Not to be trusted.

Arrogant enough to not need information from me regarding my experience with the disease. Unwilling to consider my request for additional biopsies, which could have told him that his type of surgery (flap) could not possibly remove all of the disease. Never saw him while I was in the hospital. Sent home next day with no referral for home nursing visits to monitor the wound healing. One of his residents was so concerned as to offer to make a house call. Four post surgery biopsies taken as far away from where he knew there still was disease, showed remaining disease in one. His comments were that “three out of four wasn’t bad”. As the remaining disease is in a “tough spot” he refers me to a doctor who does not treat this disease as opposed to a colleague of his who is considered the expert in this disease. Subsequent biopsies show disease where he left it as well as the “new spot” as well as a place where he had not even looked at. I don’t judge doctors by their personality, but rather their judgment and sense of responsibility, and this doctor fails at both.

Great Doctor!!

Dr Fachera just performed surgery on our daughter. He has been very kind, compassionate and has a great sense of humor. We are very lucky to have had our daughter in his care. Wonderful man!

Dr Fichera is the kindest, as well as more humorous doctor I've encountered! I'm grateful that I was referred to him and know that the easy time I have had recovering from major surgery is directly related to his skill and expertise. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

Alessandro Fichera

The best doctor i have ever had. He should be world known and is very succesfull. Very insperational.

A wonderful, caring and compassionate man. Exudes confidence and expertise, without being cold or clinical or mechanical. We like him very much. Took a lot of time with us. Seems very interested in the patient, not just the "case".

Caring and giving

PATIENT

VERY BAD SURGEON DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

Dr. Alessandro Fichera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.