Dr. Alessandro Golino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alessandro Golino?

Too Risky

My husband had two previous serious open heart surgeries and was not a good candidate for carotid artery surgery. Golino's partner nevertheless encouraged surgery. I asked him if he had looked over my husband's history and he nodded yes and still encouraged a surgery that was too risky. A better alternative for my husband would have been oral chelation which had worked in the past for him and wouldn't have been such an invasive procedure that was so risky for him. My huband had a stroke, was paralyzed, lost his vision and died within 4 days of the surgery. Dr. Golino does care about his patients and does have good bedside manners but the practice as a whole may not be making the best decisions for the patient.

Excellent doctor

My opinion is, Dr. Golino is the Best Cardiac Surgeon in this area

You couldn't ask for a more informative, compassionate, warm and caring surgeon. He has a wonderful bedside manner and staff that goes out of their way to be kind and courteous as well. They offer to assist any way they can. I highly recommend Dr. Golino !!!!

Don't take the risk

He operated on my mom knowing the odds were against her but said i will fix your problem. She died two days after surgery.

daugher

What an excellent surgeon, words are not enough to tell you how grateful I am. Because of his skills and the skills of the people he surrounds himself with, my mothers surgery would not for been a success. What a compassionate and caring man. Thank you Dr Golino

Integrity

Dr. Golino has sterling integrity. My cardiologist had recommended heart valve surgery and 2 bypasses. Imagine my shock when Dr. Golino said, after thoroughly examining the reports, that I do not need the surgery, only 2 stents. With less integrity, he could have operated on me needlessly and my family and I could have suffered greatly. Bravo Dr. Golino, and may God always bless you and your excellent staff!

Excellent experience

I saw Dr. Golino the day I was recommended to him. He was very confident. Aortic surgery was scheduled the next week. Seven months later, I have almost no scarring evidence where he went into my chest. I am very satisfied.

First Visit for Consultation

I was referred to Dr. Golino by my Internist doctor for a consultation for carotid artery surgery. He was direct and to the point. Explained the procedure and the possible complications of the surgery. I will be obtaining a second opinion and a stress test by another cardiac physician. No decision made as to who will do this procedure.

Dr. Alessandro Golino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.