Dr. Aleta Declouet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aleta Declouet?

Still trying to fix my life

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Her mother/office manager made me attempt suicide. This is no joke. Please don't go.

Never rushed

Posted on September 15th, 2014

I feel the same as some of the patients. The office staff makes it so difficult to see the doctor. I have reported the problems with them to the doctor on almost every visit. I don't like it when I call and am hung up on. And I don't like Ms. Dorothy treatment of me. On one visit she called me in another room to fuss at me. She didn't know that the very thing she was talking about was what I had just discussed with the doctor. She has trouble remembering she is not the doctor. On the other hand, Dr. Declouet is great. She never gives the impression that she is in a hurry and is a very caring person. At this point I really don't know what I am going to do. As for the rating, I assume since the office was in your list of experiences I have to give a combines rating. The dr. is a 4 stars but her staff is almost a one.

Former Patient

Posted on May 30th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Declouet for 15 yrs. I love her dearly. It took me forever to find her after my doctor gave up her practice. Unfortunately, I am again looking for another doctor. I understand the reviews about her mother. She has made me cry several times. I hope Dr D does something before she loses a lot of her regular patients.

Awesome Doc, however office staff needs improvement

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr Declouet has great bedside manner. She is very professional, thorough and friendly. The office staff is not very friendly but this will not keep me from returning.

Posted on May 18th, 2012

so caring!!! wondeerful bedside manner!!! really makes you feel like you've been to the doctor when you leave-not rushed out!!! takes time with every patient!! what a delight,compared to my last docto r

Posted on May 11th, 2012

I recommend Dr DeClouet to everyone. She is thorough, caring and pationate. Sometimes the office wait is long, but it's worth it. She is considered out of network under my health plan, but it's worth paying a little more for good medical service.

Dr is ok, but staff needs work.

Posted on December 16th, 2011

My wife has been a patient of Dr D for about 10 years. In the past few visits to her office, my wife has remarked how poorly she is treated by the staff, particularly the office manager ms. Dorothy. Today Mrs Dorothy actually made her cry because of her callousness and rudeness. I had told my wife several times after having run ins with her that it was time to move on, "but I love Dr D, its just that troll that guards the front door", she refers to the office manager Dorothy.

best doctor i have ever had!!!

Posted on December 6th, 2011

never been to one like her before & i am sure never will again!! beyond personable!!

wouldn't send anyone there due to her office manager

Posted on August 18th, 2011

The office manager is degrading and she treats staff and patients like they are scum and the Dr and office manager are unproffesional

best internest i have ever had!!! highly reccommend her!!

Posted on August 5th, 2011

Great doctor, but HORRIBLE office staff

Posted on July 25th, 2011

The office staff of Dr. Declouet is terrible! They are extremely rude! The wait is generally HOURS. Dr. Declouet is fantastic, but her staff makes sticking with her pretty hard to do

Posted on April 12th, 2011

She is a great Dr. She isn't quick to write a narcotic. Which is really good. She is sincere and cares about the problem.