Dr. Alex Abou-Chebl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Abou-Chebl?

Mr

Best neurologist in Kentucky!!!!

great doctor, saved my life

Such a caring Doctor. He goes the extra mile. He looked at my case without bias of all the previous docs. I finally have a diagnosis and a treatment and I feel good again. Thank you and God bless you Dr AbouChebl!

Eternally grateful to Dr Abou-Chebl

Excellent physician. Top professionalism. Eternally grateful to him. He saved my husband's life.

What an amazing doctor. So professional, so ethical and so knowledgeable. I am glad we transferred my mom's care to him at Baptist. We were at another so called top stroke hospital in town and were told her stroke is complete and there is "nothing up there to save". Dr Alex put a stent in her brainstem. Mom is back better than ever! Eternally grateful.

Patients wife

The office staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Minimal waiting to see the Dr. He was very thorough in his physical exam. Explained his findings and what is goal was. Did some teaching on strokes and causes. Answered our questions patiently. Would highly recommend

Saved my life.

This man saved my loved one's life.

Words can never express my gratitude to this doctor. My loved one was transferred from an outlying hospital-comatose and near death after having strokes over a period of more than 48 hours. Not only did Dr. Abou-Chebl quickly discover the cause of the strokes, the surgery he did actually REVERSED the terrible effects.My loved one has some residual problems that he needs help with, but he has absolutely no paralysis. He can walk, talk, and enjoy life. I am truly blessed that I still have him with me, and my loved one is greatful to be alive. Thank you Dr. Abou-Chebl, AKA MIRACLE WORKER!!

OK doctor, but really rude

Dr. Abous Cebhls was OK. The residents he works with are much nicer. He was pretty rude to the people working in the hospital like the nurses. The procedure had some problems, but worked out OK in the end. I got to see Dr. Remmells once, she was nice. I just didn't really trust him.

you saved my life