Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex F Argotte MD
Dr. Alex F Argotte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Grange, KY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Argotte is affiliated with Carroll County Memorial Hospital and The Medical Center At Caverna. He speaks English.
Dr. Alex F Argotte has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alex F Argotte has the following 5 expertise
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Showing 5 of 9
Happy if true that he is back
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alex F Argotte - Posted on August 24th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alex F Argotte - Posted on February 11th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alex F Argotte - Posted on October 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alex F Argotte - Posted on October 22nd, 2015
Doesn't deserve to be a doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alex F Argotte - Posted on May 24th, 2011
Dr. Argotte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Alex F Argotte Accepts the Following Insurance
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsFIRST STOP URGENT CARE, 1006 New Moody Ln, La Grange, KY
Dr. Alex F Argotte is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Grange, KY.