Dr. Alexander Barkan Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Barkan?

I just started my journey to have a bariatric bypass with Dr. Barkan. So far I attended a seminar and had a private consultation with him and his staff. I am a very picky and detail oriented person and I can tell you firsthand that he is absolutely a true professional and the same goes for his staff. His office is extremely helpful and professional not to mention everything is clean and immaculate.

Posted on May 18th, 2017

Dr. Barkan is without a doubt a true professional as is his staff as well. His office and facility Is Immaculately taking care of which means a lot to people looking to have a surgical procedure. I am at the beginning of my journey with Dr. Barkan and everything has been great so far. I don't know if this will save you some time but I have done extensive research on Dr. Barkan and his background and I can tell you he has an impeccable track record. Timmy Graham

Posted on September 22nd, 2015