Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexandre W Caillat has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Alexandre W Caillat has the following 8 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Alexandre W Caillat has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alexandre W Caillat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 6
Dr caillat has been very dillgent in trying to solve my medical issues. He has an amazing bedside manner and truly listens to his patients. I am at a poimt where I have to visit another doctor. He waz willing to say while he knows the procedure he believes someone with more experience at it is better to do it.
I went to Davidson Urology for over 5 years, I have chronic kidney stones and ureteral stricture on right side. They sent me a letter within a week of my last visit, saying they were dropping me. They stated it was for missed visits, but was more like they were concerned with the fact I mentioned that since they could find no reason for the pain I was having that my RSD might have moved to that area due to blasting the kidney stones. I never said it was their fault I just stated a fact. I missed 2 appointments in 2014 and both were with good reasons. I now have another kidney stone and the two closest Doctors are in Salisbury and High Point. They are more concerned about their reputation than their patients. I felt so betrayed and hurt by what they did, I trusted them and they used that trust.
Dr. Caillat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Alexandre W Caillat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNovant Health Davidson Urology, 106 W Medical Park Dr Ste A, Lexington, NC
Dr. Alexandre W Caillat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, NC.