Dr. Alex S David Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex S David?

Jewell W

Caring, concerned, very helpful explaining your test out come, your follow, medication.

He's Wonderful!

I just had one of the worst days of my life. My father almost died. Everyone I turned to for some hope, gave me none. Dr. David drove in from Little Rock late in the evening on a Sunday night to see my dad. He wanted to find out what was going on, took an interest and did not say, "He's old and done." The "next" morning my father came back to life like there was nothing wrong. It was a gift from God, as was Dr. David. My father and I will be forever grateful to him. He is the BEST!

Great Doctor

Dr. David, has stood beside me for several years now since I was diagnosed with Polycystic Kidney Disease, he is there when I need him and very helpful...

Dr. Alex S David is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.