Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alex Denes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Denes is a fantastic doctor. He is always right on the money with his diagnosis. It is always a pleasure to visit Dr. Denes office because he makes you feel at home and comfortable. Dr. Denes' staff is always helpful and informative. I hope he continues his practice for many years to come because there is no one else I would trust my health care to.
45 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
St Mary Medical Center
Dr. Alex Denes accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlex Denes Md, 31630 Railroad Canyon Rd Ste 4, Canyon Lake, CA
Dr. Alex Denes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canyon Lake, CA.