- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex Etienne MD
Dr. Alex Etienne, MD is a doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Providence, RI. They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Alex Etienne has 2 locations
Dr. Alex Etienne has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alex Etienne has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Alex Etienne Accepts the Following Insurance
- 825 Chalkstone Ave Providence , RI (401) 456-5320
- 825 Chalkstone Ave Providence , RI 02908
More about Dr. Alex Etienne
Dr. Etienne graduated from the The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University in 1996. Dr. Etienne works in Providence, RI and 1 other location and specializes in Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Etienne is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital and Roger Williams Medical Center.