Dr. Alex Frank Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Alex Frank?

Don't believe me....

Posted on April 16th, 2009

Upon meeting Dr Frank for the first time, I recounted to him the number of times people had told me how wonderful a Dr. he was. His response was, that it nice, however, it's more important that you form your own opinion of me. And that I did! Dr. Frank made my treatment and the whole process so much more bearable than I would have believed possible. His honesty and heartfelt compassion are beyond compare. I would recommend him to anyone needing this type of medical service and would tell you to form your own opinion. (my guess is that it will be the same as mine and many, many other!) God Bless and good luck to you.

Posted on November 11th, 2016