Dr. Alex Habibe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Habibe?

SPOT ON DIAGNOSIS

Posted on May 13th, 2017

I moved to Fresno last year so had to find a new primary physician. I chose Dr. Habibe through my insurance website simply because he and the hospital he's associated with were nearby. Dr. Habibe conducted a thorough review of my medical history and then discovered through blood tests that I have Type II Diabetes, so put me on medication for that. Most importantly, he referred me to a cardiologist. The heart examinations resulted in a 90% blockage and a stent. Had Dr. Habibe not suspected that my heart needed attention, I was a prime candidate for a heart attack. The staff is wonderful and Dr. Habibe is professional and kind with an easy-going, straightforward manner, and an excellent sense of humor. I absolutely recommend Dr. Alex Habibe to anyone!

Elaine Soderstrom

Posted on February 26th, 2017

Fabulous provider and staff! I have been with Dr. Habibe for five years now. He is super prompt and cares about patients. His staff always goes above and beyond when I call with a need.

Posted on January 31st, 2017

I just changed providers after my doctor went concierge. I am so happy that this landed me in Dr. Habibe's office. He has been nothing short of professional, caring, and prompt with any questions or concerns. With the medical world as it is today with fewer doctors I am happy to be his patient. I read the original reviews when researching and changing but found they were absolutely wrong! His staff has been courteous, polite and absolutely helpful when I've needed help with referrals or insurance. I can't speak enough praise on Dr. Habibe and his staff!

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Good doc, great guy.... Real kind of doc that enjoys the relationship.....

Posted on April 14th, 2015

This Dr. and his Staff are absolutely the best at what they do. I can't say enough about them. I refer my family and friends to them as well. Can't ask for a better referral than your family right? KUDOS TO DR. HABIBE AND HIS STAFF!

Patient

Posted on September 12th, 2014

You know how most of the time you feel like the doctor comes into the room with one foot in the door because he is rushing to get to his next patient, well not the case with this doctor. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and you have his undivided attention while with you. A friend recommended him 5 years ago and I am so happy she did. He is wonderful!!!!!

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

This doctor is a total jerk. I was seeing him and he came in asking me about the medications that i am taking. When talking he turns his back in me and uses a authoriatative tone like i was someone stupid. Very belittling and unprofessional. He got frustrated when i didnt know what i was taking and had the nerve to tell me that i was wasting his time. He expected me to have my medications laid out and ready for him before he walks in. Hes in it for the money and can care less about how one feels. His staff is a reflection of his personality. I reccommend spending ur time and money somewhere else.

Excellent Care

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I just changed over to Dr. Habibe from another doctor's office. I found the staff very obliging and quickly made an initial appointment to see what (if any) my needs are. I am a very healthy person for the most part only seeing a doctor once a year when I'm sick. I was set up with the doctor at a later date in which he did a very complete physical and took a full hour with me and any concerns I might have. I have never had this service from any doctor's office.

Super Doc

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

I have had a number of Doctors through the years, all of them excellent, but Dr. Habibe stands out above all. His professionalism is superb, his diagnoses have always been right on target and most importantly his sensitivity and responsiveness to his patients needs and issues is truly outstanding. I wish all of my doctors could be like Dr. Habibe; he is the best.

HORRIBLE office staff, RUDE, UNCARING, and just plain MEAN! They care far more about getting your insurance MONEY than treating patients with dignity and respect!

Posted on June 1st, 2012

I was a patient for over 15 years and finally I just could'nt take it anymore! These people with te exception of the original and no longer practicing Dr Orlando are without a doubt some of the WORST people you could ever have to deal with. Rude on the phone, even just plain nasty at times and ALWAYS treat you as if they are doing you a favor by treating you or even calling in or giving the okay to a refill of medication that has been prescribed monthly for 10 years. Insulting to your intelligence and always attempting to belittle at every possible chance. The grossly overweight staff went so far as to call my wife who is heavily into fitness and is in tremendous and healthy shape an anorexic with an eating disorder which is the furthest possible thing from the truth. So after what I and my wife have experienced and the way we have been treated I would NEVER EVER recommend this doctors office to anyone in the world not even my worst enemy! I say this only to spare anyone out there from being insulted and treated extremely poor at every turn with these people. AVOID them at all costs as they will treat you bad and hurt your feelings at every turn in what would seem as an attempt to make themselves feel better about their own physical shortcomings and terrible lives nothing else makes sense.

Posted on May 27th, 2012

I have found Dr. Habibe to be compassionate, knowlwdgeabe and completely professional in the 6 years he has been my primary physician.The office staff is very professional and helpful

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Dr. Habibe's office staff was rather abrupt and not very helpful on the phone. I was initially told Dr. Habibe was accepting new patients and that I could be seen in 2-3 weeks. After asking me some questions regarding my health, they suddenly said that have no appointments available and ended the phone call. I cannot recommend this office to anyone.