Dr. Alex M Herzberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex M Herzberg?

Dr, Herzberg performed my hip replacement. I could have not found a more excellent Surgeon, in all aspects of my care. from the initial visit and through my post-op care. Excellent clinician and down to earth. Easy to speak with and made me as a patient very comfortable.

Dr Herzberg

Dr Herzberg repaired my badly destroyed knee following an industrial accident. Excellent Dr, Man and provides exceptional follow up.

I had 2 surgeries on my knee and Dr. Hertzberg is a fantastic doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

Rude Staff

Staff was very rude and uncooperative with regards to scheduling an appointment.

Funny, smart and great bedside manner.

I had some pretty extensive surgery on my foot. Dr. Herzberg had a student with him during all of my visits including consultations, pre ops and post ops. The same guy ( student ) each time. They were both very nice and spent a lot of time with me. They made me feel relaxed, explained everything I needed to know clearly and made me laugh ! Dr. Herzberg spoke to me prior to being put out and came and saw me afterwards in the recovery room. They did an impressive job and I enjoyed all of my visits. I recommend him !

His students are awesome.. not him

He waited over a month to dictate the notes so that my issurance could be billed, I was scheduled to see him for a follow-up at 9:20am. We showed up 20mins early. I was called back at 9:45. His student assistant came in at 10am, and helped me. At 11:45 he waltes in and asks his asst if he already talked to me about the mri. His daughter called twice while Hertberg was talking to me about my mri. He ANSWERED the phone the 2nd time. Chatted with his daughter and wife. I should not have gotten more info about his daughter's birthday than my MRI!

Doctors do not have the right to make us wait

I was called two days ago and told that my insurance would pay for steroid injections in my shoulder in order to diagnose the pain that I have. I went in early and waited for over an hour with no notification from the staff. when I asked the person at check-in, they queried for me and found out that there were still two more patients in front of me to be seen. I own a small business and had employees waiting at a job site. My time was not valued. If the good doctor were to wait at a mortgage company, at a bank, at any other busiiness for over an hour that would be about 50 minutes longer than he'd be there. I don't care that they overschedule. As a patient, I have a choice of physicians and will exercise that choice now. Dr. Herzberg, I think you are a good doctor, otherwise I would not have asked for a referral to you. But take into account that I work as do a vast majority of your other patients and waiting should not be part of the game.