Dr. Alex Hirsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Hirsch?

Posted on March 28th, 2016

extremely professional and knowledgable

Long time pain to all docs.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

I've been a long time pt. almost 30 yrs. Dr Hirsch has tolerated me and my absurdity with compassion and grace. I'm a difficult fit, but he took me on and had great patience with me. I think he's top notch. I moved to the north fork, at least 1 and 1/2 hrs drive to see him. And he does all testing, sonograms and such in his office personally. I just love him.

Absolutely recomend.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

For first impressions Dr. Hirsch it was amazing! I couldn't of asked for more nicer more gentle doctor in this field than him. He took the time to explain everything in details.

Great Doc - Highly Recommend!

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Hirsch is AMAZING!!! Had a great experience with him delivering my second baby. Could not be any happier. Great, knowledgeble, personable, just a pleasure. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Delivered 2 of my babies

Posted on June 4th, 2010

I find Dr. Hisrch to be a funny, caring, extremely intelligent and knowledgeable doctor, who really cares about the comfort and well-being of his patients. He takes his time to explain his findings and will 'hold your hand' when you need him to or be firm and tough when necessary (I can be quite a baby sometimes!)I found the hospital staff where he delivered my babies really respected him (they gladly ran to do his bidding!)and when I had complications during my c-section, he pulled me through. When I didn't want anymore IVs (I kept pulling it out by accident because of breastfeeding and I ran out of body parts to stick), the nurses called him at 3 AM in the morning and he spoke to me in person, and calmly reasoned with me about why I needed the IV (just the sound of his voice made me feel ashamed of my childish fit). His office staff loves him, which to me is an indication of the type of person that he is (I find nasty staff means nasty doctor!)He has a busy practice because I think a lot of women are happy with his care, unfortunately that affects the wait time and the time he spends with you, but when he needs to spend that time, he does (my mother needed a hysterectomy and had some difficulty understanding some English so I sat with her while he explained the reasons for the procedure and what the procedure entailed, and he made sure I clarified what she did not get)By the way, he does the Ultrasound and most other tests in his office, which other doctors may send you out for.

Posted on November 18th, 2016