Dr. Alex Hsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Hsu?

Posted on July 14th, 2016

The Best Doctor Ever

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Dr. Hsu has been my doctor for 20 years, he is amazing!!! he also treats my other, husband, daughter and son. The knows us so well when my mom was in the hospital he was there everyday before he went to his practice just to check on her. He is also the only one who could figure out what was wrong with her (Took him 10 mins the ER 10 hours and they almost released her) He is the best doctor I have ever met!!!!!!

Dr. Hsu's office staff

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Do not go to this office. I waited over 3 hours for blood work and then they told me to reschedule because they were short staffed. This was the worst experience I ever had at a doctor's office. My friend had a similar experience too. There are much better practices around. They had 35 patients in the waiting room for 2 doctors.

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Does not listen. Shows no concern. I was very disappointed.

Highly Recommended - Great Doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I have been to several doctors, Dr. Hsu is by far the most caring and knowledgable. My whole family now goes to see him and when i refer my co-workers and friends, they thank me because it's hard to find doctors that spend time with you and listen. Go see him, you will not be disappointed :)

THE BEST DOCTOR

Posted on January 7th, 2012

AKEX HSU IS A VERY INTELLEGENT CARING DR WHO SPENDS TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEMS AND THEN PROVIDES A ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS **********

Wonderful doctor

Posted on December 1st, 2011

Dr. Hsu was recommended to me by my dermatologist, who spoke highly of him and had not been able to become his patient at the time he tried, so he used to say he was jealous of us. Dr. Hsu is the epitome of what a doctor should be; caring, intelligent, accurate in diagnosis and treatment, and knows when to refer to a specialist. Even then he continues to follow your case closely. We loved him, as do all the patients who crowd his waiting room. He is Hawaiian, but speaks Chinese fluently and has many Asian patients and signs are bilingual Chinese/English. I've moved to another state but wish he was still my doctor.

My hero Dr. Alex K. Hsu

Posted on September 11th, 2009

I love my doctor, he is always kind and caring and spends quality time with me and my husband. His diagnosis is always accurate and so is his cure or treatment. I wouldnt trade him for the world. I would highly recommend my doctor to all my friends and family.

Sensible, and a great diagnostician

Posted on January 20th, 2009

Dr. Hsu listens, asks the right questions, and is one of the finest diagnosticians I have ever met. He treats the whole person; on my first visit, he spent almost 45 minutes with me personally so he could learn my family history, personal history, and my health-care philosophy (I dislike being "over-tested" when we're pretty sure what needs to be treated). He understands that not everyone has insurance, and he can keep costs pretty low, if needed, while still giving quality care.

Posted on June 21st, 2017