Dr. Alex N Lechtman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex N Lechtman?

I have heard many great things about Dr Lechtman. And i was not disappointed, Great Office, great Doctor, great staff.

#1

This office is incredible!!! Staff is great , all my answers were answered by Dr lechtman, he put me at ease. I automatically felt comfortable, would'nt go anywhere else.

Great !!!

I love this office, Dr lechtman is great, as is his office staff. Its a amazing office. It feels great to go to a office and feel at ease and welcoming. My surgeries went fantastic, and i have no complains. I will recommended him all around. Professionalism is #1 at this office, which is a rare thing to see no a days.

Excellent Experience!

Great experience from start to finish. Dr. Letchman and his staff were very courteous, friendly and genuine. All of my questions were answered, procedure went great and I felt I was in good hands. Highly recommend!

dr letchman was not only professional but my breast augmentation went so well! i was nervous at first never having had a big surgical procedure done. The staff, shelly and noemi are such a great staff to work with. very efficient and friendly. I recommend to anyone interested. the pain wasn't as bad as i assumed and i've heard the pain becomes more tollerable with rough the doctor is while your under. he's amazing!! scars under are almost unnoticeable!

Great Doctor!

I had a tummy tuck and lift with Dr. Lechtman. The office staff was super friendly and professional. Dr. Lechtman himself was very informative and took away my worries about having the surgery performed. After the surgery he was there at recovery and each follow up appointment. I have referred a few friends who have also had great results. My scars are so faint and flat as was theirs. I would 100% recommend him again!

Dr. Lechtman is a hidden treasure in an area that does not have high quality Drs.I have had 4 procedures done by Dr. Lechtman. He is an honest and honorable man. My results for each procedure were excellent. His ability to answer questions and to calm frayed nerves are exemplary. I have recommended him to several friends.

Breast Reduction

My results were exactly what I expected. He was very professional and honest about the procedure. I am very pleased with what I look like and how well it all went. I would recommend him.

Dr. Lechtman is an excellent doctor, very caring & approachable.

He told me exactly what he could and could not do with high-volume liposuction. His bedside manner was very positive/calming. I have already recommended him to a friend. Highly recommend this doctor. Office wait time was sometimes long. However, there were other days where I got right in. It really varies. Staff were all very professional and caring.

dr.

your a great surgeon and always leave your patients looking perfect