Dr. Alex N Llarena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex N Llarena?

A rare find in today's medical world.

Excellent staff with quick and thorough medical expierence.5 stars hands down

Dr. LLarena and his staff are a cut above most out there. He is the nicest and most soft spoken doctor I have had since Dr. Twiggs left. He makes me feel like he really cares and is always honest with me. I am thankful to have found him and his staff who are so thoughtful. Thanks guys!

scarborough family is happy

I know an all 4 star review may look like a "ringer" but I can't honestly rate differently in any category. Fairly easy to get an appt. never a long wait, Dr. listens, and we never feel rushed. I did once have a little trouble reaching him after hours though his service. That is the only negative I can produce after many years of care.

HE DOESN'T LISTEN

judith harris

Dr Alex Llarena has always taken the time to listen carefuly to me and has made excellent diagnosis and provided excellent care. I have recommended friends to him and they are all very pleased.I have never had trouble getting an apointment and have never had a long wait to see him. I do think it would be a good idea if the phone "away message" mentioned that they were out to lunch and said what time they were returning as well as office hours.

Irrelevant

This is how I felt after trying to schedule an appointment-I left a message after getting out of the hospital and never received a return call. This is also how I felt after paging the Doctor twice on the Wednesday after we met (office closes on noon Wednesday)--according to the answering service, the Doctor would return a page within 30 minutes. I never received a single call from anyone, ever. Despite the approx. $250 spent between my visit and 4 days of meds (that addressed the wrong problem), I had to go to a walk-in clinic to receive proper treatment.