Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alex Malter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alex Malter has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Alex Malter has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alex Malter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I needed a prescription for my Vyvance medicine. I need it because I have severe ADHD. He treated me like a drug addict and tried to excuse my condition. He asked for a urine sample which I then had to pay 600 bucks for. He did everything in his power to not write me that prescription. As if my medical history wasn't enough.
Dr. Malter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bartlett Regional Hospital
28 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Inland Empire Hp Serv Assoc
Dr. Alex Malter accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice Physicians, 10301 Glacier Hwy, Juneau, AK
Dr. Alex Malter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Juneau, AK.