Dr. Alexander K Mammen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Alexander K Mammen?

Dr. Alex Mammen always spend time with me to discuss any concerns I have. He has always diagnosed me properly and followed up after my visit. In addition, the ladies in the office are Wonderful and truly care. I am so happy I found Dr. Mammen highly recommend him!

Great Dr. Great staff. I drive 35 miles one way just to be treated by Dr. Mammen. I've been seeing him for about 23years.

Pros and Cons

Pros: Considerate, tries to find reasons for solutions to your ailments, spends enough time Cons: Hours. For working people its difficult to get appointments at the beginning or end of the day because of the office hours.

Doctor Mammen Changed My Life

Dr. Mamman is the most caring, understandable, easy to talk to doctor there is. I went in for what i thought was a problem with my heart. It was really worrying me. Right away he said my heart is fine but we will run tests just so that you can be reassured. He sent me to saint anthony's for the tests and made sure my insurance would cover it so i would pay nothing. At the follow up appointment, he told me it is stress and anxiety. He discussed with me ways to permanently get rid of all anxiety and perscription options to help. The advice he gave me is the best advice i have ever received in my life. He opened doors in my mind i didnt even know existed. This is the first review i have ever written for anything and he deserves every bit of it and more! I just scheduled another appointment just to talk to him because everytime i leave his office, no matter what kind of day i'm having, i leave happy. :)

He is a very smart, caring Dr. that has a great answer to every issue I've ever had! I'm very glad he's my PCP.

I have been seeing Dr. Mammen for a few years now and highly recommend him. His staff is very friendly and kind and I usually don't have a hard time getting an appointment. I was a fairly heathly young mother and never really needed to see Dr. Mammen until 2009. I went to see Dr. Mammen when I was having balance issues and couldn't walk very good. He seemed concerned and ordered a MRI. A few days later I was admitted to the hospital for a four day stay and Dr. Mammen was there everyday to check on me and was the one to tell me it was MS. His bedside manner is everything a sick patient wants and is a wonderful doctor.