Dr. Alex J Marban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex J Marban?

hearing problem

Very professional and understating. Friendly and courteous staff. I was very happy with the treatment.

Not punctual to the point of being ridiculous

I have been here twice. I'm sure the doctor is well equipped to handle otolarygological issues. On both occasions, I arrived 30 minutes prior to my appointment. On the first appointment, I did not get to see him because I waited 4 hours after my scheduled appointment time. I communicated with his staff who kept on promising me that I would be next. I decided to stay on until I could no longer wait to fulfill my other responsibilities. I saw many other patients in the same boat as me. Waiting hours on hours. Today was my second attempt. It was exactly the same situation. 4 hours and I had to leave. I had faith that the first time was a fluke but trust me it's not. This office caters to large senior citizen medical facilities who drop off a large number of patients all at once. When they arrive by bus, the office seems as if they are under obligation to see them even at the cost of my appointment. If you value your time, please don't waste it with this office.

Es muy buen doctor igual que lo fue su papa, pero tiene muchas HORAS de espera , el doctor debe mejorar eso pues el tiene muchos viejitos para tenerlos en esa espera , a mi gusta mucho su trato y el atiende a mi papa por muchos aƱos pero no puedo llevarlo porque es demasiada la espera.

Dr. Alex J Marban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.