Dr. Alex Mari Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alex Mari?

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Dr. Mari is very intelligent. He thinks about all the possibilities before coming to a decision. He may not be the friendliest or wittiest doctor but when it comes to your care he is the best.

Most uncaring doctor I have ever seen

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

My husband was released from the ICU with pnumonia in both lungs the previous day and I found him running a fever and with fluctuating blood pressure. I told Dr. Mari that something was terribly wrong and begged him to order blood work and x-rays. Dr. Mari said the 102 fever was not as high as it had been a day before and therefore better. He also refused to order blood work and x-rays saying they were not warranted. This was on Friday of a 3 day weekend. Tuesday when my husband was still running fever and nearly comatose , Dr. Mari finally ordered scans and called in an infectious disease specialist. My husband is terminally ill and was left 3 days without antibiotics which might have helped him because Dr Mari would not listen to me.

Very good doctor! He is a must pick to be your doctor!

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Met with Dr. Mari today. He was very patient and caring. I would highly recommend him. He has a great bedside manner to go long with his caring attitude for your health. He asked lots of questions and was full of suggestion on ways to going about my journey to a healthier me. Thank you Dr. Mari.

Patient

Posted on February 27th, 2015

The office staff was very helpful. However, this Dr had poor bedside manner. He made me feel like I was wasting his time after I was involved ina car ccollision. My back was bothering me and he had the nerve to ask me why I didn't try to see a Dr in Manteca??!! Made me feel uncomfortable telling him what was going on, he failed to even exam my foot. He gave me a Drs note and told me to come back if I didn't feel better. I will not be returning, and yes I will go to a Dr in Manteca!! Horrible experience.... I will never refer anyone to him!!

Magnificent Doctor!!

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Dr. Mari is a wonderful doctor. He has an excellent bedside manner. Very thorough when seeing a patient and follows up. He genuinely cares about your concerns and listens to what you have to say. I also really like the office staff. OMG is a convenient, organized, FAMILY practice.

Dr. Mari is the Greatest!!

Posted on July 16th, 2011

Love Dr. Mari. Dr. Mari is caring, considerate, and always has time to speak with you. He makes sure that you understand what is going on. He talks with you not to you.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Dr. Mari was great he was thorough with his diagnosis and kind with his bedside manor. He is a caring and competent Doctor.

review of expertise