Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex Q Mataverde
Dr. Alex Q Mataverde, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allen Park, MI. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mataverde is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Kindred Hospital Detroit. He speaks English.
Dr. Alex Q Mataverde has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Mataverde is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Alex Q Mataverde accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlex Q Mataverde Md, 15101 Southfield Rd Ste 105, Allen Park, MI
Dr. Alex Q Mataverde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen Park, MI.