Dr. Alex N Orsini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex N Orsini?

Live My Cardiologist!!

I'm on a second visit with Dr Orsini. I liked him the first time I saw him, and I feel totally secure with him & his staff this time as well. He's very kind and compassionate. His office staff & nurses are wonderful. I have anxiety & they really made me feel at ease.

First and Last Visit to Dr. Orsini

My first visit to Dr. Orsini will be my last. Dr. Orsini's staff lost my test results then lied about sending them to my PCP. When I finally got to speak with Dr. Orsini he claimed that I was not even his patient when his name appears on every piece of paper that came from his office.

Exceptional Dr. & Nurse Jamie##

My husband has been sering Dr. ORSINI and his amazing nurse Jamie since 2007. I can truly say he is such a personable, knowledgeable, kind and he really does cate about his patients. I recently had to change insurances for my husband and the first thing I did wad call hus office to be sure he accepted the insurance we were considering enrolling him in and they did! Had they not, we would have selected a different company even if the premiums were higher. I'd recommend him to anyone for the best care for a heart patient!! Excellent Nurse as well! We Love Jamie!!

He is the best doctor I have had very concerned about the patient.

ER Admissions

I saw Dr Orsini In 2006..And have a appt with him this month I would recommend him to anyone..He is very kind and truly cares about his patients.

Wonderful Doctor

He is the best at everything he does. Never rushes me when I have an appointment. Always takes what I say serious and as a woman that is key to a good doctor.

Dr. Orsini is a compassionate skilled physician. He instills confidence that he knows what needs to be done.

Dr. Alex N Orsini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.