Dr. Alex C Perdomo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex C Perdomo?

I used Dr Perdomo for an FAA medical. He is an in-netork Doctor with my insurance. They refuse to submit to my insurance and the paperwork provided will not satisfy my insurance company. The refuse to code any FAA medical so that you can be reimbursed by insurance. I waited well over an hour, even with an appointment. I will find a different Doctor..

Among the BEST

My previous Medicare primary doctors spent very little time -- almost zero time -- with me. Dr Alex spends a lot of one-on-one time with me and reviews all my bloodwork and other tests beforehand to discuss them with me. I couldn't ask for a better primary physician.

Dr. Alex C Perdomo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocoee, FL.