Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alex Reyentovich has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Reyentovich is the BEST. He saved my mothers life. She was at another NY hospital and had a failed cardioversion. They could not regulate her heartrate through medication etc. We transferred her to NYU and Dr. Reyentovich. He is super smart and kind. My mom could barely walk a few steps when she was under the care of another doctor at prominent NY hospital. Her heart is perfect now. He took great care of her. She is back to her old self. He transformed her. I cannot say enough good things about this smart, kind excellent doctor.
16 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Alex Reyentovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNYU Langone Medical Center, 550 1st Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Alex Reyentovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.