Dr. Alex Rosin Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alex Rosin?

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

I went to the emergency room for arm pain and shortness of breath. The staff was fast in receiving me. This Dr. Rosin asked me several questions and had the EKG done on my chest/ heart, blood work drawn, results back in 45 min. Only to give me medicine for an exciting problem, never looked @ my arm to see where and what the pain was. He only went off what I had told him and never addressed the real pain that was in my left arm. He gave me prednisone for inflamed lungs and an inhaler.

Hes amazing

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I loved it he helped me so much Lol!!!!!!!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2017