Dr. Alex M Steinbock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex M Steinbock?

Very Helpful

Was recommended to me by my family physician. Dr. Steinbock showed concern and compassion for me from the moment he learned of my visit. His staff is great and Dr. Steinbock always listens and considers my thoughts in what happens in any treatments.

Anyone else will be better!

Dr. Steinbck seems to be a decent guy, but in spite of that in my situation he was terrible. He was hired by my insurance company to do a supposed "independent evaluation" after a car accident. Basically he was nothing more than a bought-and-paid for tool of my insurance carrier to deny my coverage for a medical condition that I had ZERO responsibility. I was broad-sided in a car accident when the guy at-fault ran a red light. And now, 2 years later I am somehow faking my injuries? Tell that to my surgeon so I avoid paying my medical bills. Avoid this hack!

M.D.

Dr Steinbock barely made eye contact with the patient , NEVER touched or examined the patient.... He remained standing while the patient sat in a corner chair. The patient was never asked to get on exam table. I am a physician and witnessed his lack of care or compassion or interest . He only said " why are you here". He asked no history question, gave no follow up apt. The patient was on Medicaid and treated with complete disinterest and was demeaning. IWW are very curious how much he charged for this patient visit. He basically blew off the patient who had seizure activity witnessed by 3 other physicians ... Saying he EEG was normal... Suggested he see a psychiatrist ... When asked what a psychiatrist would do for the seizure ... He suggested something in the patient childhood may be the problem

Great Choice!

Waiting on results from testing that needs time to get to the doctor to analyze and report back to me.

Wonderful Dr. With a great bedside manner.

Dr. Alex Steinbock D.O.is in a practice with my regular Neurologist, but I am thinking about switching to Dr. Alex due to his kindness his bedside manner and he knows how to put a patients fears to ease and listens without trying to rush you out the door unless my regular Dr. has Medical Student with him that day. I will have to speak to him first about it. He also enjoys TicTacs

Excellent doctor/patient approach