3.2

Highly Dissatisfied

Best of the best!

Dr Teixeira has managed my Crohn’s for the past 9 years. He is an outstanding clinician and an all around good person. I consider myself so lucky to have Dr Teixeira as my GI.

Bad review of Dr Teixeira and the Brockton Hospital

After waiting over 3 hours for a colon endoscopy at the Brockton Hospital Dr. Teixeira left with out telling me and I was informed right before I when in for the procedure that a doctor that I had never heard of before would be handling the colon endoscopy. At this point, most of the hospital staff including the anesthesiologist and the nurses had left for day and I was the last patients of the day. Between the change in doctor and low level of staffing I feared for my life and left. The lack communication and care assicated with DrTeixeira and the Brockton Hospital is just appalling and I highly recommend that you NOT use either Dr Teixeira or the Brockton Hospital

so suckish

Have been going to alex for a few months now an im totally unsatisfied and would not recommend him . Well at least not his office in Brockton. I've had to put in my prescription over 4 times now and it has yet to even be sent to the pharmacy which left me with no medication for the last 2 days which I'm sure will be more to come. And I think his assistant ants are the most unprofessional woman I've come across.alex comes off as rude and every appointment i spend more time with the nurse then him. defiantly In the process of finding somewhere else to go

Best Gastroenterologist and a great guy

You couldn't be in better hands. Alex is professional and courteous. The staff in Bridgewater is excellent (receptionist was a bit quirky). I would recommend Dr. Teixeira to anyone, male or female, about to endure a Colonoscopy (prep is the worst part!) or an Endoscopy. Yup, had them both at the same time and polyps that were found were benign and the issue with my stomach was diagnosed and meds prescribed and for the first time in years I don't feel like I have glass in my gut (they found a bacteria strain, common I'm told). Can't say enough about him or the follow up care!

Dr. Alex A Teixeira is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Taunton, MA.