Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alex Tepper has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Lovely doctor,,,professional, great sense of humor, beautiful staff, dedicated.. clean and organize office... always willing to answer any question at any time..I have my first baby with him and I will not think about it twice to have my second one....the experience during my pregnancy was amazing and the delivery when so well and quick..thanks for all you time and for bringing so much happiness into my life...;-)
Dr. Tepper is a very professional, very efficient obstetrician who makes his patients feel at ease and exudes an aura of confidence and competence. Scheduling appointments is very easy and we never had to wait long once in the office. He moves (and speaks!) very quickly and would typically crack a joke or two while finishing the visit in less than 10 minutes. During the delivery he was attentive and calm, and things went very smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone in search of an OB who will be available, efficient, and effective.
We visited the doctor twice to confirm pregnancy. The first visit was ok, he looked in a rush and did not look at us in the eye. Second visit was horrible. He promised to prescribe vitamins and simply forgot... after "escorting" us out of his office to attend to the other patients. Not coming back and do not recommend. The exam charges that came later were way beyond what his attendend and financial person had advised us in the beginning. We were extremely surprised to receive a US$ 1,300 for 20 min of his time and a blood/urine work that we did not see any results/reports.
Dr. Tepper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Sinai Hospital
24 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1993
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Alex Tepper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Court Mental Health, 65 E 96th St, New York, NY
Dr. Alex Tepper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.