Dr. Alex J Zapolanski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex J Zapolanski?

He is a great doctor

Actually Dr. Alex is a genius doctor.I'm 55 years old. He resected my ascending aorta in a major operation on Oct 25th 2016. In other specialized centers in Paris and Germany they told me that my operation will take about 6 hours and I will take nearly 6 units of blood transfusion and I will stay 10 days in the hospital. With Dr. Zapolanski the operation took 3 hours with no blood transfusion and 5 days stay in the hospital with no complications. . I am so grateful to him. Words fail to express my gratitude.

Conventional 4 bypass on 09/30/2016 at Valley Hospital in,New Jersey.

Dr.Alex Zapolanski explained the procedure to me and family.I had confidence with him and his team.After 4 days I went home, recovery is slow but with progress.I received excellent care at Valley Hospital. Thank you Dr.Zapolanski [[nMuchas Gracias for todo ]

Great doctor!! Genuine concern for patients and the family. I refer friends and family to Dr. Z every chance I get.

Excellent results, thank you Dr Z!

70 yr old male, re-op for aortic valve replacement: excellent results, a fine surgeon.

Amazing

A walking encyclopedia on anything cardiac related and an amazing doctor!

Open heart surgery

After open heart surgery on 3/29/10 I'm back to my old self. Thank you Dr. Z

Did cardiac surgery on my mother and in the opinion of cardiologist botcher the surgery and infact made the condition worse and now inoperable. Will ultimately be fatal. Would never recomend

performed emergency, life-saving surgery.very sensitive and responsive to needs of family. skillful. very highly regarded by hospital staff.

Dr. Alex J Zapolanski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.