Dr. Alexa N Ivancic Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alexa N Ivancic?

Corey Stacks

32 years ago in Tupelo, Ms. my new born son sustained severe brain damaged . My son , my wife and I lived in horror for the next 6 years until my son died. Today we have two sons one 25 the other 20. The accident your father had would have been more than acceptable had he admitted to it, but he and his attorneys lied over and over for the sake of money. I only hope you will never lie and hurt children and parents for money.

I would not dare recommend her or this clinic. Wait times are routinely over 2 hours. They will cancel your appointment if you are 5 minutes late. My time is important too. On one occasion we scheduled to see her at 3 in the afternoon. Upon arrival we were informed that she was leaving at 3. She would not stay the extra 10 minutes to see our sick toddler. Bad business!