Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexa Narro-Garcia
Dr. Alexa Narro-Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterloo, IA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Narro-Garcia is affiliated with Myrtue Memorial Hospital, VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System and Montgomery County Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexa Narro-Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alexa Narro-Garcia has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Alexa Narro-Garcia has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alexa Narro-Garcia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Narro-Garcia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Myrtue Memorial Hospital
VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Montgomery County Memorial Hospital
Unity Health System
Alegent Health Mercy Hospita
Henry County Health Center
Thayer County Memorial Hospital
11 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEmergency Practice Associates, 3840 W 9th St, Waterloo, IA
Dr. Alexa Narro-Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterloo, IA.