Dr. A Alexander J Kennedy Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. A Alexander J Kennedy?

He was unable, and seemed unwilling to diagnose the cause of my pain. He didn't do any bloodwork and was not thorough. He also was about to give me a pain medicine I was allergic to even though it was listed in my chart as well as on my armband that I was allergic. Thankfully the nurse asked me about it.

Not good

He seems angry and I heard the nurses say he has issues with working with the staff.

I went to emergency for some skin rashes which getting huge day by day and Dr Kennedy didn't know what it was. I had 2 kinds of rashes and it was getting bigger and bigger and the medicines I tried didn't work, so went to emer. Dr Kennedy just asked me to continue using the medicines I was using and gave me another doctor and charge over a $1000!! Health care is so pathetic in US. It sucks!!!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. A Alexander J Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.