Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexander H Alperovich has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alexander H Alperovich has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Alexander H Alperovich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
My mother can barely walk now !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander H Alperovich - Posted on December 21st, 2017
Since my mother had her vein stripped in her legged its been a down hill experience ever since, there has been swelling since day one and it hasn't went away and you try calling them and they wont return your calls so you just give up so I think they want you to especially if you are a senior and on medicare.I know one thing if there is ever a class action suit against you I will sign up !! My mothers leg is still swollen and its getting where she cant walk on her leg and if it gets to a point I think you took out a vein she needed cause she was walking fine and no swelling until you did this stripping on her leg she had an mri on her back that's ok, so we ruled out everything so you cant blame nothing but what you did to my senior mother and you just didn't even have time to talk to her, like the other patient said your bed side manner is awlful and we will be telling ours to the bb business and to a class action suit if there is one made against you !!! J Gabriel
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander H Alperovich - Posted on October 23rd, 2017
He would have caused my wife to loose her leg, so he could go to Florida, if she had not passed out a few minutes after leaving his office. Madison County General took very good care of her. Rather than send her to Madison County he wanted her to wait for him two days. He must not have cared about her leg very much. Found out he is not liked by many of the medical personnel I talked to. They would say why would you ever go to him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander H Alperovich - Posted on May 26th, 2017
I had a quadruple bypass surgery in 2011. Six months later, weak and exhausted, I was devastated to learn that none of the four had grafted, or "taken". I was forced to go on disability from my nursing job seeing folks all over Tennessee. Early this year (2017) in January, my new cardiologist told me there might be hope! In February, "Dr Al" placed two stents in my previously hopeless heart, and changed my life dramatically! Blood flow post op was increased from about 20% to about 60%! I am able to do SO much more, and with strengthening continuing through home health PT and OT, am hoping to have a productive life again! I will be forever grateful!!! I thank God daily for this amazing man and his intelligence, bravery and skill!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander H Alperovich - Posted on May 3rd, 2016
Like an Angle looking down at you
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander H Alperovich - Posted on February 29th, 2016
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Alexander H Alperovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexander H Alperovich, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Jackson, TN, in this video.
Dr. Alexander H Alperovich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jackson, TN.