Dr. Alexander Angelov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Angelov?

Dr. Angelov is better than you at everything. And he's always right, too.

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Both times we've had an appointment with the doctor himself, there was about an hour wait. On the table in the waiting room, there were a few books on "natural healing", including one book on homeopathy. The doctor answered _some_ of our questions quite well, but others just glossed over and brushed off, and in such a manner that we didn't even realized this until after the visit, when it was too late to come back and ask again. During my own visit, the doctor made a few dismissive and belittling remarks about my thoughts and lifestyle, making me very uncomfortable, and seeming quite oblivious to it. The closest comparison I can draw is a schoolteacher trying to reprimand a child. Unpleasant experience. My very last visit was to draw blood. Once I was in the chair and the needle was at my arm, I discovered that I shouldn't have eaten before the visit. Nobody (including the doctor) told me to skip breakfast, and the visit itself was at 10:45 (almost lunch time). So I went to the front desk to reschedule, and here's a surprise: the nurse who draws blood only comes in on Mondays, so the nearest I could reschedule was in a week. I became very irritated about this, and once the doctor himself came out and saw what was happening, instead of saying something like "Oh, sorry, nothing we can do", his response was "Where was your common sense?" - as if it was my fault for not knowing this intuitively. Again, the schoolteacher's attitude mentioned above. After I continued to press on, they did offer me an option of writing me a referral to go draw blood in some other place (e.g. a hospital), but once my wife came to pick it up (I had to be at work, so I asked her), the referral wasn't there, and the front desk attendant said that the doctor changed his mind, because he didn't like my irritated behavior.

Holistic & terrific

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

Holistic doctors are hard to find. Dr Angelov is practical and accurate. He cares about his patients. He is a one-of-a-kind sensible practioner not swayed by pharmaceutical companies and red tape procedures. Amazingly smart and caring doctor... the likes of which you seldom see anywhere these days!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017