Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexander Angerman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
After having to see Dr. Angerman for a few visits I felt uncomfortable and very worried he didn't care about what my injury was. He doesn't talk much and never allowed me to really talk or ask questions. A very strange man and not very professional, like I said I was uncomfortable around him. I wish I never had to see this doctor, he appears to hate his job and I might be better now if I had chosen another one.
4am, can't sleep AGAIN, and just realized it was 26 years ago that Dr. Angerman told me he didn't believe I was as hurt as I said I was. He IGNORED my complaints, said "It will all go away. There's nothing wrong with you. It's just a strain", then helped in screwing up my worker's comp case. I ended up with a few thousand dollars, and NO future medical. I've been in DAILY pain since 1986. Yes, In REALITY (somewhere Angerman has never visited), I had EIGHT herniated discs!!!!!!!!!!!! It ruined my life. I was never able to get a decent job, and now at 52, I realize, my quality of life sucks, and things are pretty much over for me. All because this guy wouldn't LISTEN to his patient, and treated us all like an in & out cash cattle call~~!
Dr. Angerman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Alexander Angerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCedars Sinai Health Associates, 8631 W 3rd St Ste 1115E, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Alexander Angerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.