Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander P Anthopoulos
Dr. Alexander P Anthopoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paoli, PA, with other offices in Collegeville, PA and Exton, PA . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Anthopoulos is affiliated with Paoli Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander P Anthopoulos has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Alexander P Anthopoulos has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Alexander P Anthopoulos has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alexander P Anthopoulos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Went to see him twice. It felt like a drive through appointment. He stood by the door the whole time, never let me finish a sentence, was completely dismissive of my questions and kept trying to sell me an IUD to which I repeatedly said I was not interested in. I've been going to OB/GYN appointments for over 20 years and this doctor was by far the worst. I learned more about his upcoming vacation to Greece that I did about my health questions.
Dr. Anthopoulos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Alexander P Anthopoulos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexander P Anthopoulos in this video.
Dr. Alexander P Anthopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paoli, PA.