Dr. Alexander Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Bailey?

messed up muscle and pinching nerve damage.

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Patient

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr. Bailey is an amazingly talented and caring surgeon. After three and a half years of debilitating pain, he fixed me and I am forever grateful to him for giving me my life back.

You Live In Sin

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Refuses to bite the hand that feeds. Has no problem lying in reports for worker's compensation. Obviously does not believe in an afterlife. No clue how he sleeps at night.

work comp

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

He definitely fits that a work comp doctor persona.

bad work comp doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2015

saw him for a back injury at work he referred me to another doctor the work comp insurance sent me to another dr and he said I didn't and he caved in an went with what the work comp insurance company said and released me back to full duty

Qualified surgeon

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

Got great results from neck surgery. Dr Bailey is honest, dedicated, efficient, and I believe if it can be done, he can do it! Great experience and highly recommend.

E

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

He is an excellent surgeon who truly cares for his patients well being. Three weeks following surgery I am in less pain than I have been in the last 4+ years.

Couldn't have had better surgeon

Posted on February 28th, 2014

I, for the life of me do not understand a negative reviews about Dr Baileys personality, bedside manner, explanation of options, etc. these people were obviously people who are themselves belligerent or didn't get the pain pills they wanted. I have had 4 back and 1 neck surgery by Dr Bailey and there isn't a rude or uncompassionate bone in his body. From the first time I met him in 2004 he has taken the time necessary to order tests either read them himself or have them sent out for reading by a specialist. When my next appointment arrived he would come into room and sit down right away. I thought that was great because we didn't feel rushed while going over results and options and he stayed and answered all questions we had. He then explained my options but never ever said I need to have surgery which is all that will fix me. I do not believe he would do a surgery if it wasn't necessary. I'm extremely happy with each surgery he did as it gave me pain relief for the year or two until my next problem. My spine looks like its in the body of an 80 year old and I'm only 58. M bad luck. I have recommended him to others that have asked about a spine dr and all had good words to say, weather he did the surgery for them or not. Do not be afraid to get an apt with this gifted surgeon for a consultation. People that have questioned his attitude or purpose obviously don't get along with many people themselves. Thanks Dr Bailey for all your hard work and caring attitude.

Very Satisfied!!!

Posted on November 9th, 2013

I had a 3 level fusion in my neck. Surgery was preformed by Dr. Bailey. I have read some reviews about Dr. Bailey not having a good bedside manner, but I don't judge a Dr. by how nice he or she is. I want to know what is wrong and how we are going to address it. That's exactly what Dr. Bailey does. Doesn't sugar coat anything. Gave me the facts about the surgery (pro and con). It's been 3 months since surgery and I already feel so much better. Very good results for what I had done!!! This is a very serious procedure and should not be taken lightly and don't expect results to quickly. Thank You Dr. Bailey!!!!

Posted on September 24th, 2012

As a surgeon, he should review all medical information from previous doctors and does not. He formed his opinion per the insurance provider and not per the patient and the patients condition. He is easily paid off by work comp insurance companies. Would not ever let this surgeon operate.

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I will never go back to this uncaring and rude doctor. He actually raised his voice to me and gave me very little time to answer his questions in full.