Dr. Alexander C Batchev Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Alexander C Batchev?

RUDE!!!

Dr. Batchev was one of the doctors in my OB's office, so as procedure I was to see different people with each visit so I would be familiar with whatever doctor was on call the day I would deliver. Well, my first visit with him was also the same time I had to received my tDap shot. Being that this was my first time being pregnant I had questions (like any normal first time parent would) I asked my questions and he was very rude and made me feel stupid for asking questions. He was so rude that even my boyfriend did not like him. At one of my future appointments he was the only one available my local office so I drove 15 minutes out of the way so I could see a different doctor. And then after being 2 weeks late and getting induced he was the doctor on call and he delivered my beautiful baby girl. I think I saw him once after my emergency c section and I just wanted him out of my room. I then a few weeks after I'm home received a letter informing me that he is no longer practicing at their office. I have heard that I was not the only patient who did not like him.

Never Again

I have never been spoken to in such a condescending, borderline arrogant, manner by a doctor. His lack of bedside manner and overall compassion made what was already a stressful health issue even more stressful. His demeanor was rude from the very beginning of the visit. So much so, that I cut the appointment short and walked out. I cannot overstate how much this practice should be avoided. It is a shame, because the women in the office were kind and helpful. Perhaps Dr. Batchev should ask them for lessons on empathy and consideration.

My favorite

He delivered my two boys in Wyandotte hospital with no problem! I now live in Southern California and had a new baby and wished he was my dr. He was very compassionate and cared .i had troubles getting pregnant ,he searched for a solution and I was pregnant within 4 months .then another one 14 mo later.and sherry the nurse was always present during a exam.

Dr. Batchev left his practice in Michigan wihtout any notice to his patients. I find this somewhat fishy. He sent letters to his patients after he was already gone. Expectant mothers relied on him to deliver their babies. I think it was rotten to leave his patients hanging. Otherwise he is a great doc.

Excellent! Dr. Batchev took the time to explain what was going on. I felt that I could talk with him about issues which were really sensitive to me and I was anxious at first but felt relieved afterwards. I'd recommend him to anybody.

Poor Bedside Manner!

Upon my first visit with Dr. Alexander Batchev, he was insincere, rude, and condescending. He acted as if I was bothering him and I have NEVER been treated like this by a doctor, let alone an OB/GYN (a sensitive and often embarrassing type of doctor to visit). I have a potentially serious issue and he acted like a total jerk. I would never recommend any woman to visit him, regardless of his knowledge and experience, unless you like to be treated like you are ignorant.

great doctor and staff

Dr. Alexander C Batchev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.