Dr. Alexander L Berlin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Alexander L Berlin?

Happy Patient

I had a skin cancer removed from my nose...Not my favorite place to get cut. Dr. Berlin was very thorough. He explained my procedure clearly and made sure I understood what was going to happen during my procedure. His work was excellent and you can hardly see my scar. It has been 3 months since my surgery and most people have no idea anything ever happened. His staff was friendly and returned my calls promptly. I would certainly recommend Dr. Berlin.

Texas Transplant

I've been going to Dr. Berlin for about 4 years. In that time he has removed numerous moles, skin tags, etc. I just visited him today and as the result of a VERY through exam, he found something suspicious and took a biopsy. Afterward he clearly answered all my questions. He and his staff are excellent. Friendly, efficient, professional. I highly recommend him.

His nurse Tonja is very rude and didn't remove all stitches. Which left an infection.

Highly Skilled Doctor!

Very good MOHS surgeon. Have had several skin cancers removed, including one on my eyelid, which amazingly, no one can even see where it was - no scar at all. Dr. Berlin also explains in plane English the diagnosis, his treatment plan, and what to expect before, during, and after treatment. Highly recommended!!!

I WOULD CHOOSE DR BERLIN AGAIN FOR SURE HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL,AND ALWAYS ON TIME

Top Rating

He does a terrific job and minimizes cosmetic changes you don't want. I would highly recommend him.

My family who know of the surgery on my face are amazed when they try to find a scar, it is so smooth. Dr. Berlin did a magical job of closing a large incision.

Very pleased with entire experience. Was seen very quickly concerning the removal of basal cell carcinoma beside my nose. Was scheduled for Mohs surgery the next day. Dr. Berlin and his staff are very caring and take time to explain the procedure and answer any questions. Worked with my insurance as well as my employer concerning time off for healing of wound. Very minimal scarring. Will recommend him to others.

Dr. Berlin was great. He provided excellent patient care. He is verry caring and skilled surgeon. I had an excellent experance overall.

MOHs surgery

I made the appointment for removal of a basel cell carcinoma on my face near an ear. Dr. Berlin and staff worked efficiently during the several cuts needed for my situation. His skill in stitching up the incision left minimal, almost unnoticeable scarring. His office did a good job on all billing and insurance coordination.

Dr. Berlin

Caring and personable md who does not leave you in the dark re pros and cons - he explains well. Happy with the results after a series of treatments to improve the texture of my complexion.

An Excellent Experience!

When I was researching for a good Dermatologist, I had read a lot of negative reviews about so many of them and the complaints were almost about the same issues. This got me skeptical about finding a real good Dermatologist, whose main concern would be the patients best interest, not the money. However, when I tried to contact Dr. Berlin office to make an appointment, not only was I surprised to be able to find a same day appointment, but I was also extremely happy with the staffs professionalism and positive attitude! As for the doctor himself, he listened to everything I had to say without rushing me out and he took all the necessary time to diagnose the case and explain whats going on and what the treatment plan is! His diagnosis was very accurate and the treatments he prescribed worked wonders in just couple hours although I had a very advanced and severe infection case that lasted for 15 days before seeing him, and without any improvement! He was also very respectful and knowledgeable. All in all Im soooo happy with the Doctor and staff, and would definitely recommend them to anyone searching for a good Dermatologist!

Dr. Alexander L Berlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.